Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Funny of the Day- Glitches in Technology

Our school has embraced more technology the past few years as many schools are. We all know this is a double edge sword. I have been able to open up so much to my students and accommodate things in ways like never before, but with technology comes technology issues. The fun things like loss of wifi in the middle of a lesson, the app that decides to keep shutting down, or the buffering.

My students were listening to a video of a book. It started buffering. The students were getting frustrated. One of the students started complaining. A classmate said, "it's ok it's just Huffering."

The best is the other students just went with it. So now when I see that spinning ball of death, I just think it's ok it's just Huffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment