Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Funny of the Day- The Full Moon

I work with students who have disabilities and just that lends itself to funny stories as they try to live in a world of social norms that don't always matter to them. Upon coming in from recess one of my students needed to use the bathroom very badly. He started to pull down his pants right when he hit the door and went 20 ft down the hall exposing himself as he ran to the bathroom. A great coworker of mine saw him in the hall she told him to pull up his pants. He looked at her and told her no as he continued down the hall she was completely speechless. Upon retelling me the story she said, "I have never seen anything like it in 40 years. I am not left speechless very often. My first thought was to look around and see if I needed to cover anyone's eyes."
I love the reaction and just imagining her covering student's eyes.


Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment